Friday, September 2, 2011

gadget cases!

admittedly i am very keen and protective of the things i possess. from clothing to my gadgets, to the apartment my parents rent for me to my kitchen wares. i am not the type of person who lets others borrow my things just like that. i am very protective of my precious things! especially if those things were really sentimental or given by a really significant person in my life or i saved up for a really long time. so of course one of those things that i really saved up for is my blackberry bold. so last week, before our family's malaysian and singaporean sojourn. i decided to buy my bb a real nice case. i also decided to buy my other phone a nice case too but alas! i cant find anything for it! moving back to my bb's case, after carefully scanning stores and intimidating sales attendants, i finally found a cute case! haha. I've always been using my bb's holster so this one is a first for me. 



it's so cute right?? haha koala inspired! blue! and the ears! hahaha. it makes a guy like me feel childish. yeah i know the case isn't so masculine at all but hey i think it's not gay. it's just neutral. just cute! haha. then my dad accidentally droped my canon powershot SD990 IS and it now some really noticeable scratches and a bumped part! bumped part -a lowered surface in my camera! i'll show it soon when I'm not that depressed anymore. that dropped made me feel sad since I really treasure my things! and my camera doesn't even have a single scratch from the day i bought  it! until now that event still makes me sad. i can't be angry at my dad because i think he's sane that he really didn't intentionally meant to do it. anyway, to make myself smile i decided to buy a case for it. been scanning or rather raiding the mall once more till i notice this very cute case in the mall! it's just from a local store Halo but it was cute! really! swear! it looks like a Leica camera on the outside!

isn't it adorable. u can notice the bump on my camera at the bottom left part. so sad. but anyway, i should move on and just be grateful that the camera is so durable that it still works perfectly! miracle. greatness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment