Tuesday, September 27, 2011

mobile phone painting


me and my brother had nothing to do and since we were painting his stuff in the frame. we decided to have fun by personalizing our phones by REALLY painting on it! so here's a shot of my other phone and his phone taken from  my blackberry. i promise to never paint my blackberry so that it will have a more formal look since i really am addicted to it much! i remember planning to give up my extra phone or my ipod since i carry a lot of gadget everyday (ipod,blackberry,camera,extra phone, etc..) and i am quite irritated having to charge two phones and sometimes my ipod too every night. such a hassle. i was planning to buy an android phone or an iphone to replace my ipod touch and my extra phone but when i searched the internet for some prices. i just figured to keep both in order to save money that mom always tells me to do so. i really need two phones even if i am still a student. for different networks and different service plan. my other phone is really in use for keeping in touch with my friends from the province and family and my blackberry phone is for my city/manila friends. people from the city and province use different networks. damn. that's y people like me who moved from the province to the city, in order to keep in touch needs two weapons! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment